ITx Partners attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and your data.
Our existing or potential customers are of great value to us and we therefore seek to protect your personal data as much as possible.
Our Online Data Protection Policy explains how ITx Partners collects, processes and protects your personal data when you visit our website or when you apply online for a job with ITx Partners, as required by data protection laws in force in the countries in which we operate, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679, known as the “GDPR”).
This Policy applies to our website
Personal data processing responsibility
Internet sites, applications and other ITx Partners digital platforms are operated by ITx Partners SASU in France (“ITx Partners” or “we”).
ITx Partners may then disclose information to its affiliates in accordance with the warranties set forth in this Policy.
All marketing communications are sent to you by ITx Partners.
The information concerning a candidate for a position is sent by ITx Partners to the Human Resources department in charge of filling the vacancy.
What and how do we collect ?
Information provided directly
Information collected online on our website or on other digital platforms and applications, for example when you complete the “contact” section;
The information collected in the careers section of ITx Partners.
When we collect personal data via forms, including electronic forms, we indicate the required fields using asterisks.
We thank you for making sure that the personal data you transmit, including any multimedia content, is accurate / precise and not to transmit any content that is not expressly requested by a questionnaire or by any other means that we can use to collect data.
Information obtained indirectly
Other information about you is collected indirectly when you visit the ITx Partners website, our applications and other digital platforms.
This information is necessary for the proper functioning of the ITx Partners website, to improve your browsing experience or to enable ITx Partners to perform analyzes that will allow us to better serve you by customizing the online services offered.
Technical information, such as the IP address and cookies, linked to your browsing our websites, for connection and identification of your country / city by geolocation;
Information about your online profile and data about the use of the website;
Personal data collected through media platforms and social networks.
Why do we collect personal data?
If you are an existing or potential customer of ITx Partners, we may use your personal data to:
- allow you to browse our website and other digital platforms and use your personal account online;
- enable you to obtain information about our services, in our section “Contact us” for example;
- keep you informed by sending you communications (by e-mail, by post or on your phone);
- comply with our legal obligations;
- gather your opinion on our services, in particular through surveys and questionnaires;
- compile statistics and carry out studies;
- correctly evaluate your CV and other information about your career path as part of a job application in our company.
Personal data processing
The processing of your personal data that we perform is based on our obligation to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
It is also based on the need to provide you with the website and the description of our benefits, services and references.
If you are applying for a job, we process the personal data you provide to us so that we can fill any vacancy (under “Careers”).
Personal data sharing
Within the company ITx Partners
Your personal data will only be accessible to the limited number of people who will need to know about it in the course of their activities:
- If you are a current or prospective client of ITx Partners, only employees of ITx Partners working in the teams that need to hold your information will have access to your personal data;
- If you are applying for a position, only the Human Resources Department and the hiring managers will have access to your personal data.
Outside ITx Partners
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except to other ITx Partners entities for the above purposes and to service providers acting on behalf of ITx Partners, on the basis of contractual agreements that include data protection.
With regard to job candidates, we work with external recruitment specialists, who we are likely to communicate your resume with during the recruitment process, to ensure proper assessment of all applicants.
ITx Partners may also be obliged to transfer personal data to third parties if authorized authorities so request, in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
We may also have to transfer personal data to another legal entity in the event of collaboration, joint venture, restructuring, change of legal status or any other similar event. In case of merger or sale, your personal data will be definitively transferred to our successor.
Abroad data transfer
The legal and regulatory requirements in force are taken into account before any transfer of your data abroad.
Any transfer of data outside your country will be subject to appropriate contractual safeguards, which will also comply with applicable laws and regulations;
Personal data retention
Your personal data will be kept until your last use of our services, and in principle up to ten years thereafter, except if the local laws in force require us to keep them longer or shorter or if we have a legitimate and legal interest in doing so.
Regarding applications, we are likely to keep your data in our files for up to two years. If necessary, we will be able to keep your data longer in our archives in order to comply with the limitation periods applicable in the event of a claim relating to the recruitment process.
Cookies managed by ITx Partners are kept for up to thirteen months.
ITx Partners respects the retention periods imposed by the laws and regulations in force. If your data is no longer required to provide a service, your data will be deleted or archived in an anonymous or pseudonymized form to comply with applicable regulations.
- access and information: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible way of how your personal data are processed. You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that personal data about you are being processed or not and, where appropriate, (ii) to access and obtain a copy of such personal data. .
- rectification: You have the right to have your personal data rectified. You also have the right to request that your incomplete personal data be completed.
- erasure: in some cases you have the right to have your personal data deleted. ITx Partners may have legal or legitimate reasons to retain such data.
- limitation of processing: in some cases you have the right to obtain a limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Limitation of to treatment: You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data when this treatment is based on our legitimate interest. ITx Partners may, however, raise compelling and lawful grounds for further processing. You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of commercial prospecting.
- data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form, and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without ITx Partners obstruct it. This right applies only if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or the performance of a contract and this processing is done using automated
To exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us using the channels indicated below and give us the following information: first name, last name, email address or any other information necessary to confirm your identity and allow us to process your request (your postal address for example).
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device (computer, smartphone, tablet …) when you visit certain websites.
- compile statistics and determine traffic volumes to improve the relevance and usability of our services;
- provide you with personalized services and navigation.
The cookies used by our site are as follows:
Cookie Type Duration Description Language Manage the language choice Server ID Identify server in hoster's premises
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of your browser. For the most common browsers, you will find indications via the following links:
Please note that restricting cookies may affect your user experience and may prevent you from using any part of our website.